The marrow thieves / Cherie Dimaline.
In a world where most people have lost the ability to dream, a fifteen-year-old Indigenous boy who is still able to dream struggles for survival against an army of "recruiters" who seek to steal his marrow and return dreams to the rest of the world.
- ISBN: 1537998102
- ISBN: 9781537998107
- Physical Description: 234 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Dancing Cat Books, an imprint of Cormorant Books Inc., 
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.5 10 198535.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Global warming > Juvenile fiction.
Procurement of organs, tissues, etc. > Juvenile fiction.
Bone marrow > Juvenile fiction.
Indians of North America > Juvenile fiction.
Dreams > Juvenile fiction.
Science fiction > Juvenile literature.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.