- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||YA DIMALINE (Text)||39493109385635||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1537998102
- ISBN: 9781537998107
- Physical Description: 234 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Dancing Cat Books, an imprint of Cormorant Books Inc., 
In a world where most people have lost the ability to dream, a fifteen-year-old Indigenous boy who is still able to dream struggles for survival against an army of "recruiters" who seek to steal his marrow and return dreams to the rest of the world.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.5 10 198535.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Global warming > Juvenile fiction.
Procurement of organs, tissues, etc. > Juvenile fiction.
Bone marrow > Juvenile fiction.
Indians of North America > Juvenile fiction.
Dreams > Juvenile fiction.
Science fiction > Juvenile literature.