Guepardos bebés / Kate Riggs.
"A baby cheetah narrates the story of its life, describing how physical features, diet, habitat and familial relationships play a role in its growth and development"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781640264502
- Physical Description: 16 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First.
- Publisher: Mankato : Creative Education, 2021.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5 Creative Education
Grades K-1 Creative Education
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.7 0.5 508987.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cheetah > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.