The forest of vanishing stars [sound recording] / Kristin Harmel.
- 7 of 7 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||CDBOOK HARMEL (Text)||39493109942864||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781797123820
- ISBN: 1797123823
- Physical Description: 10 audio discs (approximately 11.5 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Audioworks, Simon & Schuster Audio, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Madeleine Maby; with a note read by the author.
Raised in the unforgiving wilderness of eastern Europe after being kidnapped, a young German woman, in 1941, vows to teach a group of Jews fleeing the Nazi terror how to survive in the forest until she is betrayed as her past and present collide.
Search for related items by subject