Marcus makes a movie [sound recording] / Kevin Hart ; [with Geoff Rodkey].
Marcus is not happy to be stuck in after-school film class, until he realizes he can turn the story of the cartoon superhero he's been drawing for years into an actual movie! There's just one problem: he has no idea what he's doing. So he'll need help, from his friends, his teachers, Sierra, the strong-willed classmate with creative dreams of her own, even Tyrell, the local bully who'd be a perfect movie villain if he weren't too terrifying to talk to. Making this movie won't be easy. But as Marcus discovers, nothing great ever is.
- ISBN: 9780593411179
- ISBN: 059341117X
- Physical Description: 3 audio discs (approximately 3 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Listening Library, 
- Copyright: ℗2021
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
- 4 of 4 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.