Before I go / Colleen Oakley.
"When Daisy Richmond is told the cancer she beat four years ago is back with a vengeance--this time it's Lots of Cancer, a 'six-months-to-live' diagnosis--the twenty-seven-year-old's greatest fear isn't for herself but for her husband. How will Jack, a brilliant young veterinarian-in-training, charmingly distracted and helpless with all things domestic, manage when she's gone? In the time she has left, Daisy is determined to find a new wife for Jack with the help of her best friend, Kayleigh. But the more she searches, the more she questions the sanity of her plan. Could Jack really love another woman the way he loves her? And more important--does she really want him to?"--Page  cover.
- ISBN: 9781476761671
- ISBN: 1476761671
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2015.
Includes Readers group guide.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Breast > Cancer > Patients > Fiction.
Husband and wife > Fiction.
Motivation (Psychology) > Fiction.
Goal (Psychology) > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.