Aftershock [large print] / Judy Melinek and T.J. Mitchell.
- 4 of 13 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 3 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||LP MELINEK (Text)||39493110020270||Adult Large Print New Fiction||In process||-|
|Hudson (Fontana)||LP MELINEK (Text)||39493109964090||Adult Large Print New Fiction||Checked out||05/18/2021|
|Jackson County Public Library||LP MELINEK (Text)||39493109364929||Adult Large Print New Fiction||Checked out||05/18/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432886356
- ISBN: 1432886355
- Physical Description: 447 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"There's a body crushed under a load of pipes on a San Francisco construction site, and medical examiner Dr. Jessie Teska is on call. So it's her job to figure out who it is--and her headache when the autopsy reveals that the death is a homicide staged as an accident. Jessie is hot on the murderer's trail, then an earthquake sends her and her whole city reeling. When the dust clears, her case has fallen apart and an innocent man is being framed. Jessie knows she's the only one who can prove it, and she races to piece together the truth before it gets buried--and brings her down in the rubble."-- Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Medical examiners (Law) > Fiction.
Earthquakes > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Dr. Jessie Teska Mystery
- Thorndike Press Large Print Mystery
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series.