Ocean prey [sound recording] / John Sandford.
- 6 of 35 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
23 current holds with 35 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||CDBOOK SANDFORD (Text)||39493110017268||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
|Jackson County Public Library||CDBOOK SANDFORD (Text)||39493109363707||Adult Audiobook||Checked out||06/02/2021|
- ISBN: 9780593348192
- ISBN: 0593348192
- Physical Description: 10 audio discs (12 hours, 30 minutes) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Penguin Random House LLC, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Richard Ferrone.
An off-duty Coast Guardsman is fishing with his family when he calls in some suspicious behavior from a nearby boat. It's a snazzy craft, slick and outfitted with extra horsepower, and is zipping along until it slows to pick up a surfaced diver, a diver who was apparently alone, without his own boat, in the middle of the ocean. None of it makes sense unless there's something hinky going on, and his hunch is proved right when all three Guardsmen who come out to investigate are shot and killed. They're federal officers killed on the job, which means the case is the FBI's turf. When the FBI's investigation stalls out, they call in Lucas Davenport. And when his case turns lethal, Davenport will need to bring in every asset he can claim, including a detective with a fundamentally criminal mind: Virgil Flowers.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Lucas Davenport and Virgil Flowers novel
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Lucas Davenport novel ; book 31.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Virgil Flowers novels ; book 13.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey novel. Spoken word ; book 31.