Who was Martin Luther King, Jr.? / by Lisbeth Kaiser ; art by Stanley Chow.
"Designed specifically for preschool comprehension, a board book introduction to the influential civil rights activist and speaker chronicles his early years, religious leadership and history-shaping work to promote equality for all people."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593222737
- ISBN: 0593222733
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Rise x Penguin Workshop, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2020
On board pages.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 13 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 13 total copies.