- 27 of 33 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 33 total copies.
0 current holds with 33 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Marianna Black Library||J595.78 G (Text)||39493108997695||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780823448319
- ISBN: 0823448312
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Second edition ; new & updated.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
- Copyright: ©2021
"The life cycle of the monarch butterfly begins when it is a tiny egg clinging to a leaf. In time, it goes through a transformation called metamorphosis to become a butterfly, and in the fall, it can migrate almost 100 miles each day. In this book, follow the story of one monarch butterfly and learn about what it eats, how it grows, and more."--Dust jacket flap.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.4 0.5 53918.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monarch butterfly > Juvenile literature.
Butterflies > Juvenile literature.
Environmental Conservation & Protection > Juvenile literature.