Quill soup : a Stone Soup story / Alan Durant ; illustrated by Dale Blankenaar.
- 4 of 7 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E DURANT (Text)||39493109977613||Easy New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781623541477
- ISBN: 1623541476
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2020.
"First published in the UK © Tiny Owl Publishing Ltd 2019"--Copyright page.
In this African version of the traditional folktale Stone Soup, Noko the porcupine tricks the other well fed but selfish animals into sharing their food with him and the whole village.
Search for related items by subject