The missing prince / John Flanagan.
Charged by Araluen's King Duncan to covertly rescue the Prince of Gallica from a politically ambitious baron, Will Treaty and his apprentice Maddie take to the road disguised as father and daughter jongleurs.
- ISBN: 9780593113455
- ISBN: 0593113454
- Physical Description: 280 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Philomel Books, 2020.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 10 up. Philomel Books.
Grades 4-6. Philomel Books.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 6.2 12 510431.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Disguise > Juvenile fiction.
Minstrels > Juvenile fiction.
Apprentices > Juvenile fiction.
Rescues > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 46 of 56 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 56 total copies.