Mi vida con síndrome de down / by Mari Schuh ; illustrated by Isabel Muñoz.
"North American Spanish translation of My Life with Down Syndrome. Meet Peter! He loves the drums and gym class. He also has Down Syndrome. Peter is real and so are his experiences. Learn about his life in this illustrated narrative nonfiction picture book for elementary students"-- Provided by publisher.
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-9 Amicus.
Grades 2-3 Amicus.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children with Down syndrome > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Down syndrom > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.