Wild symphony / Dan Brown ; illustrated by Susan Batori.
- 27 of 47 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
5 current holds with 47 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E BROWN (Text)||39493109979551||Easy New||Available||-|
|Jackson County Public Library||E BROWN (Text)||39493109421570||Juvenile New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593123843
- ISBN: 0593123840
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 x 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Rodale Kids, 
Invites children to travel through trees and across seas with Maestro Mouse and his musical friends, who visit with a sequence of animals on spreads that incorporate clues to a coded message. Young readers will meet a big blue whale and speedy cheetahs, tiny beetles and graceful swans. The poems combined with the music tell a story and reveal a funny or interesting side of each animal's personality.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mice > Juvenile fiction.
Conductors (Music) > Juvenile fiction.
Musicians > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme > Juvenile fiction.