The house on Widows Hill / Simon R. Green.
- 1 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||F GREEN (Text)||39493109416083||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||10/05/2020|
- ISBN: 0727890301
- ISBN: 9780727890306
- Physical Description: 185 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First world edition.
- Publisher: London, England : Severn House Publishers, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020.
Harrow House has remained empty for years. Now, on behalf of an anonymous prospective buyer, Ishmael and Penny are spending a night there in order to investigate the rumours of strange lights, mysterious voices, unexplained disappearances, and establish whether the house is really haunted. What really happened at Harrow House all those years ago?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haunted houses > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Psychics > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series