WWII heroes [videorecording] / C3 Entertainment.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||DVD 940.53 WWII (Text)||39493109910200||Adult Video||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (approximately 314 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: 75th anniversary documentary collection.
- Publisher: [Golden Valley , MN] : Mill Creek Entertainment, 
Title from container.
Wide screen (1.78:1).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Disc one. Remembering the fallen heroes of the "Mighty Eighth" -- They will never forget -- Disc two. We served too -- America's finest ambassadors: our armed forces -- Let freedom ring: memories of France.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Introductions by Gary Sinise, Jon Voight.
Their legacy and spirit are brilliantly captured in this comprehensive documentary collection commemorating the 75th anniversary of WWII's end.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, region 1, NTSC, anamorphic wide screen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby digital.
Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Veterans > Personal narratives.
World War, 1939-1945 > History.