The left-handed booksellers of London / Garth Nix.
A girl's quest to find her father leads her to an extended family of magical fighting booksellers who police the mythical Old World of England when it intrudes on the modern world. From the bestselling master of teen fantasy, Garth Nix.
- ISBN: 9780062683250
- ISBN: 006268325X
- Physical Description: xiv, 393 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 6.3 16 511933.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
- 47 of 49 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 49 total copies.