Gifted hands : the Ben Carson story / by Gregg Lewis and Deborah Shaw Lewis.
Presents a biography of the surgeon who overcame poverty and racism to become chief of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins University Hospital.
- ISBN: 9780310738305
- ISBN: 031073830X
- Physical Description: 171 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Revised kids edition.
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Zonderkidz, 
Rev. ed. of: Ben Carson. c2002.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG+ 6.7 5 136681.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Carson, Ben > Juvenile literature.
Neurosurgeons > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
African American surgeons > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 7 of 8 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 8 total copies.