A Wiggly dance / narrated by Lachy Wiggle.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||E WIGGLES (Text)||39493108705064||Juvenile New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781760684433 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1760684430 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 22 cm + 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Richmond, Victoria : Bonnier Publishing Australia, 2019.
- Copyright: ℗♭2019.
"Stories on the move. Storybook and CD." --Front cover.
Includes CD attached to inside back cover.
Lachy Wiggles's name is Lachlan Gillespie.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Lachlan Gillespie.
The Wiggles are getting ready for their next concert. They want all their friends to be in the final song but they can't find a dance they can all perform. Will Emma be able to solve the problem?
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
System requirements to listen to accompanying CD: CD player or PC with a CD drive and a multimedia player.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Watkins, Emma, 1989- > Pictorial works > Juvenile fiction.
Wiggles (Musical group) > Pictorial works > Juvenile fiction.
Dance > Pictorial works > Juvenile fiction.
Children's stories > Pictorial works.