Falastin : a cookbook / Sami Tamimi, Tara Wigley ; foreword by Yotam Ottolenghi ; photographs by Jenny Zarins.
- 6 of 10 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
1 current hold with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Marianna Black Library||641.595694 T (Text)||39493108656218||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399581731
- ISBN: 0399581731
- Physical Description: 351 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: California : Ten Speed Press, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Breakfast -- Snacks, spreads, and sauces-- Veggie, sides, and salads -- Soups -- Veggie mains -- Fish-- Meat -- Breads and pastries -- Sweets.
"A soulful tour of Palestinian cooking today from the Ottolenghi restaurants' executive chef and partner-120 recipes shaped by his personal story as well as the history of Palestine"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooking, Palestinian Arab.
Food > Palestine.