How to be an antiracist [sound recording] / Ibram X. Kendi.
- 17 of 19 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 19 total copies.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||CDBOOK 305.8 K (Text)||39493110000561||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593395707
- ISBN: 0593395700
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (approximately 10 hours, 30 minutes) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Audio, 2019
- Copyright: ©2019
Title from disc surface.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Kendi weaves an electrifying combination of ethics, history, law, and science with his own personal story of awakening to antiracism. This is an essential work for anyone who wants to go beyond the awareness of racism to the next step: contributing to the formation of a just and equitable society.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kendi, Ibram X.
Anti-racism > United States.
Racism > Psychological aspects.
United States > Race relations.