My first 100 mathematics words / #1 bestselling author for kids, Chris Ferrie ; pictures by Lindsay Dale-Scott.
"From the #1 bestselling science author for kids, comes a simple and colorful introduction to the first 100 mathematics words every baby should know. Each spread in this math primer focuses on 8 to 12 words related to algebra, calculus, geometry, probability, logic and computing, and so much more! Chris Ferrie's latest offering is the perfect way to introduce basic concepts to even the youngest STEAM-enthusiasts. After all, it's never too early to become a math whiz!"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781728211282
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 16 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, IL : Sourcebooks Explore, 2020.
On board pages.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 0-4. Sourcebooks Explore.
Grades K-1. Sourcebooks Explore.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mathematics > Terminology > Juvenile literature.
Vocabulary > Juvenile literature.
Board books > Juvenile literature.
- 4 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.