Isaac Newton and the laws of motion / Jordi Bayarri.
- 1 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||J530.092 B (Text)||39493110014232||Juvenile New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781541578241
- ISBN: 1541578244
- ISBN: 9781541586987
- ISBN: 1541586980
- Physical Description: 40 pages : chiefly illustrations (color) ; 18 x 23 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Graphic Universe, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographic references and index.
"Isaac Newton turned his curiosity into major insights about the forces that make the world work. This accessible graphic biography follows Newton as he proposes three laws that explain the motion of objects"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grade 7 to 8.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Comics (Graphic works)
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series