Pray for death / William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone.
- 11 of 12 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
1 current hold with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Marianna Black Library||WPB JOHNSTONE (Text)||39493108642572||Adult Fiction Paperback||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786043644
- ISBN: 0786043644
- Physical Description: 347 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Pinnacle Books, Kensington Publishing Corp., .
Includes an excerpt from Die with the outlaws.
"There's serious trouble brewing in the Choctaw nation, and it goes by the name of Tiny McCoy. This small-time cattle rustler is expanding his brand by brewing batches of whiskey in the Chocktaw territory of Muddy Boggy Creek. Tiny and his partner have also turned the illegal brewery into a robber's roost for outlaws, cutthroats, and killers of every bent. Local lawman Jim Little Eagle is under attack and out-gunned. But when he sends a wire to Fort Smith asking for backup--and the U.S. Deputy Marshal Tanner shows up, Little Eagle knows they're in for one hell of a bloodbath. If anyone can drive those murdering devils to their knees and saying their prayers, it's Will Tanner."--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States marshals > Fiction.
Cattle stealing > Fiction.
Brigands and robbers > Fiction.
Brewing > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Will Tanner, U.S. Deputy Marshal western ; 6.
- Johnstone, William W. Will Tanner, U.S. deputy marshal ; 6.
- Will Tanner, U.S. deputy marshal ; book 6.