Doing the garden / Sarah Garland.
A mother and her children visit the gardening shop, where they buy flowers, seeds, and a tree to plant in their garden.
- ISBN: 1845077210
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 19 x 20 cm
- Publisher: London, England : Frances Lincoln Children's Books, 2008.
- Copyright: ©1992
Originally published: London: Bodley Head, 1992.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gardening > Juvenile fiction.
Gardens > Juvenile fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.