Migration / by Gail Gibbons.
In this book, "Gail Gibbons explores the many reasons why animals migrate, using direct sentences, maps, infographics, and illustrations."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780823440658
- ISBN: 0823440656
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations, maps ; 26 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
- Copyright: ©2020
|Target Audience Note:||
K to Grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animal migration > Juvenile literature.
Animal behavior > Juvenile literature.
Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 32 of 44 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 44 total copies.