Stem in extreme sports / Jacqueline Havelka.
"In Connecting STEM and Sports, learn what the future holds as high-stakes contests are pushed to the limits with ever-evolving science, technology, engineering, and math"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781422243299
- ISBN: 142224329X
- ISBN: 9781422243336
- ISBN: 1422243338
- Physical Description: 80 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Broomall, Pennsylvania : Mason Crest, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Skydiving -- Parkour -- Climbing -- Ski Jumping -- Surfing -- Bobsled -- The technology of extreme sports.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.