Empire of wild : a novel / Cherie Dimaline.
A story inspired by the Canadian Métis legend of the Rogarou finds a woman reconnecting with her heritage when her missing husband reappears in the form of a charismatic preacher who does not recognize her.
- ISBN: 9780062975942
- ISBN: 0062975943
- Physical Description: 300 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, .
- Copyright: ©2019
Originally published in Canada in 2019 by Random House Canada.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Métis > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Curses > Fiction.
Indigenous peoples > Canada > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Werewolves > Fiction.
Canada > Fiction.
- 24 of 26 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 26 total copies.