Revenge [sound recording] / James Patterson & Andrew Holmes.
- 18 of 37 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
4 current holds with 37 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||CDBOOK PATTERSON (Text)||39493109415101||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781549101410
- ISBN: 1549101412
- ISBN: 9781549105005
- ISBN: 1549105000
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 inches
- Edition: Unabridged edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Hachette Book Group, 
- Copyright: ©2020
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Gavin Osborn.
Former SAS soldier David Shelley was a special forces operative and has settled down to civilian life in London. But the mysterious death of a young girl sends her parents seeking his help.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Veterans > Fiction.
Private security services > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Organized crime > Fiction.
Daughters > Fiction.
Internet pornography > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series