Speaking to your dog / by Michael J. Rosen.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||J636.7 R (Text)||39493110016401||Juvenile New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781640260573 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1640260579 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: [Mankato, Minnesota], Creative Education, 2019.
An instructional guide to speaking to dogs. This title touches on how to train, praise, and speak to a dog and informs young dog owners what to expect from the loyal, loving animals.
|Target Audience Note:||
610 L Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile literature.
Pets > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series