The three-cornered war : the Union, the Confederacy, and native peoples in the fight for the West / Megan Kate Nelson.
- 8 of 12 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Marianna Black Library||978.02 N (Text)||39493108642382||Adult New Nonfiction||Checked out||07/14/2020|
- ISBN: 9781501152542
- ISBN: 1501152548
- Physical Description: xx, 331 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 259-314) and index.
"A deeply-researched, dramatic, and character-driven narrative account of the violent struggle between Union and Confederate forces to claim the American West during the Civil War"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject