Takes one to know one [large print] / Susan Isaacs.
- 16 of 26 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
1 current hold with 26 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||LP ISAACS (Text)||39493108578263||Adult Large Print New Fiction||Available||-|
|Jackson County Public Library||LP ISAACS (Text)||39493108587694||Adult Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781643585161
- ISBN: 1643585169
- Physical Description: 550 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
Regular print version previously published by: Grove Atlantic.
"An ex-FBI agent turned Long Island housewife taps into her investigative past when she begins to suspect that her neighbor is harboring criminal secrets."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women detectives > Fiction.
Literary agents > Fiction.
Judges' spouses > Fiction.
Murder for hire > Fiction.
Long Island (N.Y.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.