The moonshiner's daughter [large print] / Donna Everhart.
- 11 of 18 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
6 current holds with 18 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||LP EVERHART (Text)||39493108668668||Adult Large Print New Fiction||Checked out||05/16/2020|
- ISBN: 9781643584881
- ISBN: 164358488X
- Physical Description: 479 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Includes discussion questions.
"Set in North Carolina in 1960 and brimming with authenticity and grit, The moonshiner's daughter evokes the singular life of sixteen-year-old Jessie Sasser, a young woman determined to escape her family's past"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.