Emily writes : Emily Dickinson and her poetic beginnings / Jane Yolen ; illustrated by Christine Davenier.
- 11 of 13 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Marianna Black Library||E YOLEN (Text)||39493108453525||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250128089
- ISBN: 1250128080
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Christy Ottaviano Books, Henry Holt and Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
In Amherst, Massachusetts, in spring, 1834, young Emily Dickinson uses scraps of paper and a pencil nub to write a poem, before she even knows her ABCs, and shares it with her household and garden. Includes author's note about Dickinson's life and work.
Search for related items by subject