Friday the 13th Part VII [videorecording] : the new blood / Paramount Pictures presents a Friday Four, Inc. production.
- 3 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||DVD FRIDAY (Text)||39493109365348||Adult Video||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Hollywood, Calif.] : Paramount Home Video, 1988.
Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1988.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Producer, Iain Paterson ; director, John Carl Buechler ; writer, Daryl Haney, Manuel Fidello ; music, Harry Manfredini, Fred Mollin.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Kane Hodder, Lar Park Lincoln, Kevin Blair, Susan Blu, Terry Kiser.
A teenage girl with telekinetic powers accidentally unchains Jason from his watery grave at the bottom of Crystal Lake.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Films for the hearing impaired.