Being frog / by April Pulley Sayre.
Frogs are amazing creatures, and this book offers young readers an up-close and revealing peek at their everyday lives. Follow them from egg to tadpole to froglet crawling up onto land for the first time. Watch them resting on a favorite log, searching for food, and leaping through the air. And see how frogs are unique, individual beings with rich lives all their own in the wild.
- ISBN: 9781534428812
- ISBN: 153442881X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Beach Lane Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, .
- Copyright: ©2020
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to Grade 3.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.2 0.5 509718.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frogs > Juvenile literature.
Frogs > Life cycles > Juvenile literature.
- 35 of 39 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 39 total copies.