When silence sings [large print] / Sarah Loudin Thomas.
- 3 of 7 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
8 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||LP THOMAS (Text)||39493108583446||Adult Large Print New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432873004
- ISBN: 1432873008
- Physical Description: 477 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
For years, Serepta McClean has towered over the coal-filled hills of West Virginia, taking more than her share of legal and illegal trade alike. Few dare to stand against her. Especially not someone like Colman Harpe -- a railroad man with dreams of being a preacher. And yet it's a reluctant Colman, Serepta's sworn enemy, who finds himself in this powerful woman's territory, supposedly sent there by God himself to share stories of love and hope. With things growing ever more dangerous, putting the entire region at risk, these two impossibly different people find themselves on a collision course. And the very lives of everyone close to them will be changed forever.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clergy > Fiction.
Families > West Virginia > Fiction.
Vendetta > Fiction.
Small cities > West Virginia > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Nineteen thirties > Fiction.
West Virginia > Fiction.
Appalachian Mountains > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print Christian historical fiction
- Thorndike Press large print historical Christian fiction.