Fugitive sheriff [large print] / by Edward Massey.
- 3 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||LP MASSEY (Text)||39493108599426||Adult Large Print New Fiction||Checked out||04/14/2020|
- ISBN: 9781432855000
- ISBN: 143285500X
- Physical Description: 539 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
From the moment he pins his father's bloodied star on his chest, Sheriff Simms hunts his father's killer while eluding the U.S. Marshal and his deputies who are hunting him for the bounty on his head. After four years, the sheriff brings the killer to justice, managing to stay a step ahead of the marshals. When he is finally captured, will his community engineer his escape?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sheriffs > Fiction.
Mormons > Fiction.
Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Large type books.