The heart of recovery : how compassion and community offer hope in the wake of addiction / Deborah Beddoe and David Beddoe.
- ISBN: 9780800736552
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 2019.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Shame buries us -- Reviving compassion -- A marriage in recovery -- The love of family -- Friendship in recovery -- The role of the church -- The power of a support group -- Making room for counseling -- Rehab -- Social services -- The role of medical care -- A restorer of homes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Church work with recovering addicts.
Church work with drug addicts.
Church work with medication abusers.
Substance abuse > Religious aspects > Christianity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|