Exploring the legislative branch / Danielle Smith-Llera.
"Prepare readers for the next presidential election with this engaging introduction to the Legislative Branch. Learn how the Legislative Branch enacts laws that impact your daily life through fact-filled sidebars, historical context, and examples from the present day"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781541555877
- ISBN: 1541555872
- ISBN: 9781541574809
- ISBN: 154157480X
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Duties of the legislative branch -- An inside look at Congress -- Making laws -- The legislative branch and you.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades: 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress > Juvenile literature.
United States. Congress > Powers and duties > Juvenile literature.
Legislation > United States > Juvenile literature.
United States > Politics and government > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.