Ember and the ice dragons / by Heather Fawcett.
- 14 of 14 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||J FAWCETT (Text)||39493108650963||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062854513
- ISBN: 0062854518
- Physical Description: 357 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Unable to control her tendency to burst into flame, twelve-year-old Ember, a dragon transformed into a girl by her foster father, is sent to Antarctica where she tries to save ice dragons from extinction.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.5 13 505131.
A Junior Library Guild selection.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Endangered species > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
Antarctica > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.