Why is Australia often referred to as being "down under"? : World Book answers your questions - about - people and places / writers, Madeline King [and] Grace Guibert.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||J300 KIN (Text)||39493108624828||Juvenile New Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Jackson County Public Library||J300 K (Text)||39493108552284||Juvenile New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780716638285
- ISBN: 0716638282
- Physical Description: 96 pages : illustrations (mostly color), color maps, portraits ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago : World Book, 
- Copyright: copyright 2020
Provides answers to questions about people and places, including who Marie Curie was, who Confucius was, and if George Washington Carver invented peanut butter.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Reading Lexile 700
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Social sciences > Miscellanea > Juvenile literature.
Geography > Miscellanea > Juvenile literature.
Children's questions and answers.
Search for related items by series