3D printing and other industrial tech / writer, Kris Fankhouser.
Explains how three-dimension printing is making waves in many industries, including construction, electronics, manufacturing, and medicine.
- ISBN: 9780716624325
- ISBN: 071662432X
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : World Book, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2020
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- 3D printing -- Solar power -- Fusion power -- Industrial robots -- Nanotechnology -- Technology of tomorrow -- Glossary -- Index -- Acknowledgments.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-12 World Book Inc.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 7.3 1 505775.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Three-dimensional printing > Juvenile literature.
Technological innovations > Juvenile literature.
Manufacturing industries > Forecasting > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.