The robot book / by Rebecca Silverstein.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||BR 629.8 SIL (Text)||39493108623564||Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531238400 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780531246573 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Children's Press®, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2020
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Robots to the rescue -- Animal robots -- Just for fun.
Can a robot make a pizza? Can you have a pet robot? Side By Side is a nonfiction series for children (5-6 years) and grownups to read together. Each book includes predictable text for beginning readers and more difficult text for adults to read aloud. So find a cozy place to curl up and enjoy taking turns reading- side by side! -- Amazon.com
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robots > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series