Shattered : surviving the loss of a child / Gary Roe.
"Unthinkable. Unbelievable. Heartbreaking. Whatever words we choose, they all fall far short of the reality. The loss of a child is a terrible thing. How do we survive this? Can we? Shattered: Surviving the Loss of a Child was written to help."--Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781542596169
- ISBN: 1542596165
- Physical Description: 242 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Wellborn, Texas : Healing Resources Publishing, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bereavement > Religious aspects.
Children > Death > Religious aspects.
Bereavement > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Children > Death > Religious aspects > Christianity.
- 1 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.