Game of snipers [large print] / Stephen Hunter.
"When Bob Lee Swagger is approached by a woman who lost a son to war and has spent the years since risking all that she has to find the sniper who pulled the trigger, he knows right away he'll do everything in his power to help her. But what begins as a favor becomes an obsession, and soon Swagger is back in action, teaming up with the Mossad, the FBI, and local American law enforcement as he tracks a sniper who is his own equal...and attempts to decipher that assassin's ultimate target before it's too late." Provided by the publisher.
- ISBN: 9781643583174
- ISBN: 1643583174
- Physical Description: 552 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swagger, Bob Lee (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Snipers > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 23 of 24 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 24 total copies.