The pink bonnet [large print] / Liz Tolsma
- 2 of 5 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||LP TOLSMA (Text)||39493108555022||Adult Large Print New Fiction||Checked out||10/29/2019|
- ISBN: 1432868667
- ISBN: 9781432868666
- Physical Description: 413 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 
Widowed in Memphis during 1932, Cecile Dowd is struggling to provide for her three-year-old daughter. Unwittingly trusting a neighbor puts little Millie Mae into the clutches of Georgia Tann, corrupt Memphis Tennessee Children's Home Society director suspected of the disappearance of hundreds of children. With the help of a sympathetic lawyer, the search for Millie uncovers a deep level of corruption that threatens their very lives. How far will a mother go to find out what happened to her child?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Fiction.
Orphanages > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Memphis (Tenn.) > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series