River of porcupines [large print] / G. K. Aalborg.
- 4 of 5 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||LP AALBORG (Text)||39493108606213||Adult Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1410499006
- ISBN: 9781410499004
- Physical Description: 319 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019
- Copyright: ©2019
In the Rocky Mountain fur trade of the early 1800s the intense rivalry between the powerful Hudson's Bay Company and the North West Company is complicated by the arrival of Ilona, a lovely, much-desired mixed breed maiden who could become the catalyst for a bloody trade war between the two companies. Young trader Garth Cameron and the brutal HBC woods boss Louis Savard both want her and end up in a pursuit through the Rocky Mountain wilderness with Ilona the prize.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indian women > Fiction.
Fur trade > Fiction.
Rocky Mountains > Fiction.
Large type books.