Culpeper's complete herbal / Nicholas Culpeper ; edited by Steven Foster.
The classic book on herbal remedies, newly illustrated, edited and with commentary by US herbalist and author Steven Foster. It combines the charm and information of Culpeper's original seventeenth-century text with up-to-date, modern, practical usage. It includes details about where to find each herb, astrology, and medicinal benefits. -- adapted from publisher's web site.
- ISBN: 9781454932871
- ISBN: 1454932872
- Physical Description: xi, 276 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: Illustrated & annotated edition.
- Publisher: New York : Sterling Publishing Company, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 266-270) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Herbs > Therapeutic use.
- 8 of 13 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.