Hummingbird / Nicola Davies ; illustrated by Jane Ray.
Every spring, birds small enough to fit in the palm of your hand fly two thousand miles north to lay their eggs. This is the story of one tiny hummingbird's amazing journey.
- ISBN: 1536205389
- ISBN: 9781536205381
- Physical Description: 29 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 28 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 29) and index.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.6 0.5 504185.
A Junior Library Guild selection.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hummingbirds > Juvenile literature.
- 24 of 34 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 34 total copies.