Elsey come home [large print] / by Susan Conley.
- 2 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||LP CONLEY (Text)||39493108494958||Adult Large Print Fiction||Checked out||06/02/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432860516
- ISBN: 1432860518
- Physical Description: 307 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
Elsey's role as painter, mother and wife have lead her to descend into desperate unhappiness. Her husband Lukas urges her to find herself in a weeklong mountain retreat. There she meets a group of men and women who will forever alter the way she understands herself.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Expatriate artists > China > Fiction.
Women painters > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Spiritual retreats for women > Fiction.
Americans > China > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
China > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series